Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggers Beware

When I started this blog I mentioned that I had another blog that is still out there but I don't write there anymore. Every once in awhile I go and see if anyone has been reading it through sitemeter. I found out that the Sargent of Arms at the Senate had read the article I posted on Pat Leahy when Senator Leahy was in the news earlier this year. I chuckled. Then I broke out in a cold sweat. Then I chuckled again. Now I'm not sure what to do...

is this big brotherish?

bad for believers

I mean, I know what I will do if this Bill is signed into law and used to convict me of a crime as a preacher of the whole council of God. But, man alive, there are quite a few bloggers out there that say some inflammatory things about a lot of issues. I thought the jails were overcrowded already. Maybe they'll make room? Maybe the separation of church and state is just a one way street?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter