Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ann Coulter and The Gospel

Most people who know me know that I like Ann Coulter. Well I don't know Ann personally but I would be honored to meet her someday...which isn't going to happen. What I mean is that I like her writing. She is sharp. Very sharp. The article posted below is not for the faint of heart but in the middle of her post she nails something that I find critically important...

click here

If you don't click before next Wednesday the article will change then you'll have to search for the title, "LIBERAL TALIBAN ISSUES FATWA AGAINST MISS CALIFORNIA" But I can't vouch for the websites you'll find.

In any case here's the quote that I find most precious, "Christians aren't people who believe they are without sin; they're people who know they're sinners and are awestruck by God's grace in sending his only Son to take the punishment they deserve."

AWESTRUCK...Amen! Thanks Ann for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter